Le Paradis 25
||From R1,008 to R2,193
This first floor beautifully furnished and fully equipped apartment with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, (one en-suite and one with a shower) sleeps four people in one queen size and two single beds. This Mauritius--style complex has white villas with thatched awnings, and is situated on the beachfront central to the shops, and is on the five-kilometer sea-front promenade. The lounge has a TV running DSTV. The generous size balcony has magnificent sea views; there is also a Webber braai (barbecue). There are ceiling fans in the living room and main bedroom. The fully equipped kitchen has a fridge/freezer, stove, washing machine, microwave oven and a dishwasher. In the central garden area of the complex there is a fenced and gated swimming pool as well as a kiddies pool. This apartment has a lock-up garage for your vehicle and guest parking on the premises. The complex is secure and is accessed by a remote control. Please bring your own beach towels.
Winter Warmer 2014
21 Jul 14 - 21 Jul 14
As a thank you for your valued support, we at Ballito Accommodation are offering a 15% discount on selected Ballito holiday apartments. Stay between the 21 July - 07 August or between the 11 August - 23 September
- Rates are quoted per unit per night
- Rates are inclusive of VAT
- Rates are quoted in South African Rands (ZAR)
- Rates are subject to an annual increase of 10% on 1 November 2010
- Rates are subject to change without written notice. Please confirm rate with Ballito Accommodation consultant before booking
- Bookings are subject to availability and Ballito Accommodation's Terms and Conditions
- All units are privately owned. Right of admission reserved.
- No tenants under the age of 25 are permitted without parental supervision for the duration of their stay. Non-compliance of this shall lead to immediate eviction with no refund of rent.
- No dogs or other pets are allowed without special consent.
A 50% deposit of the total amount due is required within 24 hours to secure booking. If the deposit is not received during this allotted time, your booking will automatically be cancelled. Balance to be paid 14 days prior to your arrival.
- Please quote your CONFIRMATON NUMBER in the reference section of the deposit slip and fax it to us.
- A breakage deposit is applicable for each booking. All breakage deposits will be refunded 21 days after the date of your departure.
- A non refundable admin fee of R400.00 is applicable for each booking.
- Please note that any breakage or damage to the property or linen will be charged accordingly.
- Cheques, AMEX and Diners Club cards are not accepted .
- Date of Confirmation of Booking must be checked as no last minute changes can be made. Please quote your confirmation number when corresponding with our office.
- Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations and amendments will attract the following charges:
- R500 cancellation fee is applicable for cancellations.
- If the property can be relet for full duration of the booking, then the full amount (less cancellation fee) will be refunded.
- 100% of total amount invoiced, if booking is cancelled 0-7 days prior to arrival;
- 75% of total amount invoiced, if booking is cancelled 8-14 days prior to arrival;
- 50% of total amount invoiced, if booking is cancelled 15-21 days prior to arrival;
- In case of shortened length of stay, the cancellation policy will apply for the cancelled nights.
- No rental refunds will be made in the event that the property is vacated earlier than the period you have booked for.
- Ballito Accommodation reserves the right not to provide exemptions from its cancellation policy for medical matters or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Early departures or cancellations due to inclement weather conditions are fully chargeable.
- ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE:
- Arrival Time: 14.00pm - Departure Time: 8:30am
- Keys will be available at our office Monday to Friday between 2.00pm – 7:00pm. Arrival after hours - keys to be collected from the Caltex Garage kiosk after presentation of the confirmation number. Weekend arrivals - keys to be picked up from the Caltex Garage (after 5pm on Saturdays & 1pm on Sundays)
- Keys must be returned to the Ballito Accommodation office or placed in After Hours key deposit slot located in the office window. Tenants will be held responsible for all charges relating to lost keys or keys not returned after vacating the premises.
- The maximum number of persons occupying the unit must not exceed the number of beds. Failure to adhere to this will result in immediate eviction with no refund of rent.
- Bed linen (changed once a week) and towels (changed every 4th day) will only be supplied to the amount of persons given at time of booking.
- Beach towels are not supplied.
- On arrival, each booking will be supplied with a starter pack of toiletries (toilet paper, soap, shower gel, body lotion and small dishwashing liquid) and a complimentary tea & coffee pack. Toiletries etc for the duration of the holiday are not supplied.
- Please check inventory upon arrival. Any shortages or damages must be reported to the office within 12 hours. The inventory is done in good faith; we trust you will advise our office of any breakage and pay to the value of the breakage on departure.
- If you would like to send items that require cleaning to our laundry, we will collect and deliver.
- Kindly be advised that due to our coastal location, television reception is very difficult to find without a DSTV smart card irrespective of TV viewing. I.e. units will not pick up SABC 1, 2, 3 and eTV without a smart card.
- Please note that the HD/PVR/Duel View and new Single view decoder smart cards are not compatible with the standard decoders in our apartments. Please check with Multichoice to see if your smart card can be married to another decoder. If not, please contact us for information regarding the hiring of standard smart cards.
- Should TV sets, air conditioning units or electrical appliances go faulty during your stay, we will endeavour to have them repaired or replaced as soon as possible. However, no deduction in rent will be allowed for delays beyond our control.
- Apartments are serviced daily (surface clean) except on Sundays, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- Tenants and their visitors must abide by the terms and rules of the Body Corporate of the Complex in which they are staying. If these rules are not adhered to, we may be requested by the Body Corporate to evict tenants or guests without any rental refund.
- Ballito Accommodation reserves the right to substitute alternative accommodation or cancel a confirmation should, for any reason, the original flat/house no longer be available.
- Sub Letting and camping on the property are NOT permitted.
- Before vacating the premises, please ensure that the property is in the same condition as it was found and all doors and windows are locked and alarms are set.
- Whilst Ballito Accommodation tries to ensure all information is correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions.
- Neither Ballito Accommodation nor any other person acting for or through or on behalf of Ballito Accommodation shall be liable for any loss or damage, personal injury or wrongful death, loss of income or loss of support claim or punitive damages or any other claim of the tenant or the tenant’s representatives or dependants.
- I agree that this waiver of liability and Indemnity Agreement covers the entire duration of my rental of the accommodation provided to me and I agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Ballito Accommodation, its agents and employees, from any and/or all claims made against them arising out of my rental and occupation of the premises.
- I make this agreement on behalf of myself, my heirs, my agents and any other person claiming through me.
- On receipt of your deposit you are deemed to have accepted the above Conditions of Letting.