Santorini Kamari 14
||From R871 to R2,198
This lovely-furnished ground floor (stairs down to) unit is situated in one of the Santorini villages. The unit sleeps a maximum of six people in one king, one double and two single beds. There are two bathrooms one en-suite with a bath and the other has a shower. The lounge is equipped with a big screen TV, permanantly running DSTV and a DVD player. This unit is fully air-conditioned. The fully equipped kitchen includes fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer. There is a lovely patio with a webber braai and very distant sea views. There is one lock up garage and unallocated guest parking. This complex has a swimming pool and tennis court. This unit allows you access to a private beach as well as Thompson’s Bay main swimming beach. The complex is secured by 24-hour security guards. Please bring your own beach towels.
Guest Laetitia Fredrik Date of Stay October 2010 Overall Impression Excellent
Amazing holiday unit is beautiful!!! Clean and has a wonderful atmosphere.
Guest Lisa Vienings Date of Stay November 2010 Overall Impression Excellent
Fantastic holiday!! Absolutely beautiful clean unit. Has a very good feeling. Short walk or drive to the beach(dont have to look for parking). A swimming pool nearby, the kids had a ball. The unit has everything that you need. Will definitely book the unit again !! AWESOME
- Rates are quoted per unit per night
- Rates are inclusive of VAT
- Rates are quoted in South African Rands (ZAR)
- Rates are subject to an annual increase of 10% on 1 November 2010
- Rates are subject to change without written notice. Please confirm rate with Ballito Accommodation consultant before booking
- Bookings are subject to availability and Ballito Accommodation's Terms and Conditions
- All units are privately owned. Right of admission reserved.
- No tenants under the age of 25 are permitted without parental supervision for the duration of their stay. Non-compliance of this shall lead to immediate eviction with no refund of rent.
- No dogs or other pets are allowed.
A 50% deposit is required within 24 hours to secure booking, balance to be paid 14 days prior to your arrival.
- Payment Details:
- Please quote your CONFIRMATON NUMBER in the reference section of the deposit slip and fax it to us
- Accommodation deposits are not refundable unless the property is re-let for the full period. Cancellation fee of R500.00 is applicable.
- All breakage deposits will be refunded 30 days after the date of your departure.
- Please note that any breakage or damage will be charged accordingly.
- Cheques are not accepted. AMEX cards are not accepted.
- Date of Confirmation of Booking must be checked as no last minute changes can be made. Please quote your confirmation number when corresponding with our office.
- No rental refunds will be made in the event that the property is vacated earlier than the period you have booked for.
- A non refundable admin fee of R375.00 is applicable for each booking.
- Arrival & Departure:
- Arrival Time: 14.00pm - Departure Time: 8:30am
- Keys will be available at our office Monday to Friday between 2.00pm – 7:00pm. Arrival after hours - keys to be collected from the Caltex Garage. Weekend arrivals - keys to be picked up from the Caltex Garage (after 5pm on Saturdays).
- Keys must be returned to the Ballito Accommodation office or placed in After Hours key deposit slot located in the office window. Tenants will be held responsible for all charges relating to lost keys or keys not returned after vacating the premises.
- The maximum number of persons occupying the unit must not exceed the number of beds. Failure to adhere to this will result in immediate eviction with no refund of rent.
- Bed linen (changed once a week) and towels (changed every 3rd day) will only be supplied to the amount of persons given at time of booking. Towels will NOT be supplied during our PEAK and IN seasons.
- Beach towels are not supplied
- On arrival tenants will be supplied with a complimentary tea & coffee pack as well as a starter pack of toiletries (toilet paper, soap, shower gel, body lotion and small dishwashing liquid). Toiletries for the duration of the holiday are not supplied.
- Please check inventory upon arrival. Any shortages or damages must be reported to the office within 12 hours. The inventory is done in good faith; we trust you will advise our office of any breakage and pay to the value of the breakage on departure.
- If you would like to send linen to our in house laundry, we will be collect and deliver at a premium.
- Kindly be advised that due to our coastal location, television reception is very difficult to find without a DSTV smart card irrespective of TV viewing. I.e. most units will not pick up SABC 1,2,3 and eTV without a smart card.
- Please note that the HD/PVR/Duel View and new Single view decoder smart cards are not compatible with the standard decoders in our apartments. Please check to see if you smart card can be married to another decoder. If not, please contact us for information regarding the hiring of standard smart cards.
- Should TV sets, air conditioning units or electrical appliances go faulty during your stay, we will endeavour to have them repaired or replaced as soon as possible. However, no deduction in rent will be allowed for delays beyond our control.
- Apartments are serviced daily (surface clean) except on Sundays, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- Tenants and their visitors must abide by the terms and rules of the Body Corporate of the Complex in which they are staying. If these rules are not adhered to, we may be requested by the Body Corporate to evict tenants or guests.
- Ballito Accommodation reserves the right to substitute alternative accommodation or cancel a confirmation should, for any reason, the original flat/house no longer be available.
- Sub Letting and camping on the property are NOT permitted.
- Before vacating the premises, please ensure that the property is in the same condition as it was found and all doors and windows are locked and alarms are set.
- Neither Ballito Accommodation nor any other person acting for or through or on behalf of Ballito Accommodation shall be liable for any loss or damage, personal injury or wrongful death, loss of income or loss of support claim or punitive damages or any other claim of the tenant or the tenant’s representatives or dependants.
- I agree that this waiver of liability and Indemnity Agreement covers the entire duration of my rental of the accommodation provided to me and I agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Ballito Accommodation, its agents and employees, from any and/or all claims made against them arising out of my rental and occupation of the premises.
- I make this agreement on behalf of myself, my heirs, my agents and any other person claiming through me.
- On receipt of your deposit you are deemed to have accepted the above Conditions of Letting.